Norway has some of the best hikes in the world! Enjoy guided hikes to Pulpit Rock, Folgefunna Glacier & Trolltunga, with private transfers between destinations and accommodation. A true adventure!
Arrive in Stavanger and transfer to your hotel. Time at leisure. Overnight at Hotel Scandic Stavanger City or similar.
Today is a full day 10+hr guided tour to Preikestolen, also known as Pulpit Rock. Meet at hotel Reception at 09:50hrs then transfer to Refsvatn Lake, where you begin your adventure canoeing across the lake. Then time to start hiking! For around 70% of the hike, you'll follow trails, some of which are rarely used, and once above the tree-line, the trail completely disappears! But don't worry as you are accompanied by an experienced local guide. The remaining 30% of the hike is off-trail and some scrambling is inevitable. After about 3.5 - 4 hours, you'll reach a viewpoint that will truly astonish you! Time to enjoy a well-deserved break atop the impressive plateau that towers 604m above sea level. Here, you'll see the 1,000m high mountain walls surrounding Lysefjord from a new perspective. Then begin the long descent back down, eventually joining the main trail down, to reach your hotel for the night, which is located next to the lake. Your hike today includes hotel pick up, services of a professional guide, canoe equipment, hiking poles, hot beverages & a snack. Overnight at Preikestolen Lodge including dinner.
Today travel by private transfer from Preikestolen to Odda, a leisurely journey through the Norwegian countryside. On arrrival in Odda make your way to your hotel. This afternoon you might like to join an optional 2hr RIB Fjord Safari on the historical Hardangerfjord, a fjord filled with living cultural heritage, surrounded by massive mountains clad in glacier ice. Along the route, you'll see different attractions and wildlife, and your guide will tell fascinating natural and cultural stories from the area. There is always a chance of seeing a porpoise or a soaring eagle. There are regular departures daily and don't forget in summer it is daylight until very late. Includes use of insulated suit, goggles, warm hats and mittens. At 21:00hrs there will be an information meeting at the hotel regarding your adventure tomorrow. Two nights at Trolltunga Hotel, Odda.
Today is a full day 10+hr guided tour to Trolltunga. Meet at hotel Reception at 10:00hrs then start this epic guided hiking trip to the majestic Trolltunga - one of Norway's most spectacular sights. The hike starts in Skjeggedal, and you'll follow the path by foot to Mågelitopp. From Mågelitopp you'll have a stunning view of the Folgefonna national park, before the trip continues towards Tyssebotn. Here you'll find giant marmites, deep holes in the mountain made by sand and stone rotating in the now dry Tyssestrengene waterfall, which was the world's fifth tallest waterfall before the power station was built. Reaching Trolltunga, enjoy the stunning view of Ringedal Lake and the Folgefonna glacier. Plus, standing on the edge should add some butterflies to your tummy! Includes the services of professional guide carrying navigation, safety and first-aid equipment, climbing harness, helmet, and a surprise snack. Then we make our way back down, for a well earned rest at your hotel. 2nd overnight in Odda.
Travel by private transfer to Jondal, where you will be picked up and taken to the starting point of today's 5-6hr glacier hike. Hiking on the Juklavass Glacier is exciting and challenging and quite unique. The Glacier is located just 20km from Jondal which makes it quite accessible, and has various types of ice, both calm and flat ice, and challenging crevasse areas. In order to provide you with a safe and exciting tour, the exact route will be adapted to your level. In the middle of the blue ice hike, you'll take a break in order to enjoy the awesome views of the North Sea and the Rosendal Alps. Then walk back with the fjord and mountains below. After the hike, transfer to Bergen by private car and overnight at the Scandic Ornen Hotel or similar.
Arrangements end with a private transfer to Bergen airport.